Sunday 23 December 2012

Not so cold fingers


So, after yesterdays near constant rain, today the rain stopped, the wind picked up, the sun came out, and the temperature is up to about 11'c. This gave me an opportunity to put my new gloves and the hand warmers to use. The result was decent. As I expected, the warmers got warm but not hot. They heated the palms of my hands nicely but didn't seem to have much of an effect on my fingers. Hopefully the effects will be more obvious when it gets cooler.

I also did some repotting, with a pitcher plant:

            My photshop skills amaze me sometimes

Which ended up like this:



Yes, one pot has been divided into 5. I have 48 plant pots containing pitcher plants. Around 90% of them can be divded. Some of them can be divided into as many as 5 or more invidiual pots. Result? Less room, but many more plants :D

No comments:

Post a Comment